What are the services offered by Crompton Partners?
Finding a good property manager in Abu Dhabi could be risky, things are usually not transparent here. At Crompton Partners, we believe in being transparent and highly accessible by both you and your tenants. We want to take the stress out of owning an investment properties in Abu Dhabi, and provide you the best support and advise whenever you need us.
Please Click Here to download our brochure for our full list of property management service
As your property manager, finding you tenants quickly is our priority, but we do more than simply finding you tenants.
- Monthly account statement: You receive your monthly account statement as soon as we start managing your property. You know exactly how much maintenance work cost, and how much you have received for your rent.
- Handover: If you are about to receive your property from your developer, we facilitate with communication, making appointment, making payments or anything we can facilitate without needing to be your Power of Attorney. (*If you would like us to be your Power of Attorney service, we can provide it with additional cost).
- Marketing your property: We would do online advertisements, promote your property through all agencies in Abu Dhabi to find you tenant quicker
- Restore your property: We fix up your property to rentable conditions
- Signing tenancy: We find you qualified tenants, prepare professionally drafted tenancy contract to protect your best interests, collect rent cheques, and collect security deposit.
- Deposit cheques into your account: No matter how many payments your tenants provide, we keep track of the dates to deposit your cheques into your account.
- Maintenance Liaison: We work with qualified tradesmen to deal with all maintenance issues promptly and cost-effectively.
- Two Preventative Maintenance: (Standard package only) there will be 2 preventative maintenance visits to inspect AC, electrical and plumbing.
- Two visual inspection: (Standard package only): Your property manager will visit your property twice a year to conduct a visual inspection of the condition of your property during tenancy.
- Renewal negotiation: We give tenants notification to renew tenancy 90 days before the tenancy expires and we send multiple reminders to ensure we get the best rental deal for you.
- Facilitate tenant’s move-out: If tenants decide not to renew their tenancy, we facilitate them with move-out procedure and all documents required to avoid future confusion.
- Move-out inspection: We conduct 2 move-out inspections, 1 week before the tenants move out and right after the tenants move out to ensure everything is properly documented.
- Market your property: We start marketing your property as soon as we know the tenants are not going to renew the tenancy. We aim to cut down rent loss in between tenancy for you.
- Settle security deposit: We list all items require deduction from the tenants’ security deposit, and we settle it with the tenants.
- Restore properties back to rentable condition: We oversight the restoration of your properties to make sure it’s being restored to the condition we handed to your previous tenant.
Normally, our property management service alone is enough to enable us to look after your properties properly. However, if you need additional services, we can help you with services below with additional costs. Let us know what you need we would be glad to help.
- Power of Attorney Service
- Conveyance Service
- Purchasing Insurance Service
What are the fees for using Crompton Partners as my property manager?
Our standard fee for service is 6% of your annual gross rental income. However this includes an Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) with our trusted maintenance company. This gives your properties full coverage, including two preventative AC, electrical, plumbing inspection and cleaning services, unlimited free emergency call outs as well as heavily discounted rates for any parts and materials cost, which can substantially offset our management fee.
We also have a more economic package at 4% for property management service and a special package for owners about to be handed over brand new properties.
For pricing details, please click here to download out brochure