- Deposit rent cheques: No matter how many payments your tenants provide, we keep track of the dates and deposit your cheques into your account.
- Maintenance Liaison: We work with qualified tradesmen to deal with all maintenance issues promptly and cost-effectively.
- Preventative Maintenance: We conduct preventative maintenance visits to inspect the AC, electrics and plumbing (Standard Package).
- Visual inspection: We visit your property twice a year to conduct a visual inspection of its condition.
- Renewal negotiation: We give tenants notification to renew 90 days before the tenancy expires and we send multiple reminders to ensure we get the best rental deal for you.
- Facilitate tenant’s move-out: If tenants decide not to renew we facilitate the move-out procedure.
- Move-out inspection: We conduct two move-out inspections, the first one week before the tenants move out, and the second after the tenants vacate, to ensure everything is properly documented.
- Market your property: We market your property as soon as we know the tenants are not going to renew. We aim to minimize rent loss in between tenancies for you.
If you need any additional services we can help you. Let us know what you need and we would be glad to help. For example we provide:
- Power of Attorney Service
- Conveyance Service
- Purchasing Insurance Service