Abu Dhabi homebuyers are not only the people planning to live there but also those considering villas investment in Abu Dhabi. An increasing number of foreign investors purchase homes to rent them out. Prices for villas in Abu Dhabi are competitive compared with similar properties in major cities in Europe and the United States.
Why buyers prefer homes in Abu Dhabi?
In the United Arab Emirates, investors look to buy properties in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, with the latter offering more affordable prices. Moreover, Abu Dhabi is a popular tourism destination that is visited by several million people every year. Since foreigners account for roughly two-thirds of the Abu Dhabi population, the demand for housing is understandable and justified.
Why is it worth investing in real estate in Abu Dhabi?
Below are the major arguments for the purchase of a home in Abu Dhabi:
- Stable economy. Abu Dhabi no longer fits the stereotype of an oil-dependent economy. The UAE government diversifies its economy, developing tourism, manufacturing, and other sectors. It creates undoubtedly an investor-friendly environment. Real estate freehold zones and a flexible taxation system attract homebuyers from around the world, which increases the demand for apartments and other types of property in Abu Dhabi.
- High living standards. The sunny weather and warm waters of the Persian Gulf are not the only reason for moving to Abu Dhabi. The country has almost zero crime rates and is ranked one of the safest countries in the world. According to people living in the city, the current situation allows you to feel relaxed and safe in Abu Dhabi. You do not have to think about the safety of your possessions. Even an accidentally forgotten bag with a wallet will be returned to the owner.
- Well-developed infrastructure. Real estate in Abu Dhabi is in demand also because it has everything you need for life: schools, universities, and medical facilities.
- Affordable prices. If you compare property prices in Europe and Abu Dhabi, you will see the difference.
- High return on investment. The annual ROI reaches 6-7%, depending on a property type and its location. The return on investment for studios is up to 6%. Meanwhile, villas in Abu Dhabi have a ROI level within 4%.