Covid-19 has presented more challenges than ever for most Abu Dhabi landlords. If you’re stuck abroad, or finding it increasingly challenging to travel or get things done, you should speak with us immediately!
We’re 100% committed to providing landlords with the best quality customer service and transparency.
Quality relationships, transparency & ethics is what our business is all about. Fill out one of our contact forms to reach out to us and we’ll get right back to you.
If you currently struggle with:
- Finding tenants – Through our vast internal/external agents network, proactiveness of advertising, weekly tracking of viewing, and weekly review of marketing strategies for your properties, we care deeply about finding the best tenants as quickly as possible for our clients. To stop you from losing rent.
- Regular challenges to comply with external requirements – Regulations regarding real estate ownership and leasing in Abu Dhabi are always fast progressing. But it often comes with challenges that you will find confusing or hard to keep up. Let us worry about it and take over your headache of finding a solution that solves your unique situations.
- Maintenance issues – Maintenance issues give both tenants and landlords a lot of headache. Unresolved maintenance issues compel tenants to vacate. But finding a reliable maintenance team in Abu Dhabi is incredibly difficult. That is why we have our own in-house maintenance team. They are trained under our property management team’s strict requirements of not only to fix the problems, but to be punctual, to keep clear documentation and be transparent.
- Clear documentation – We keep track of not only the basic items (contracts, reports, cheques etc.), but everything happens to your property is recorded and tracked by our system and is shared amongst the team. No matter to whom you ask and what the issue is about, we can ensure the shortest time to reply you with clear evidence. It saves you tons of hassle to keep track of things.
- Clear transaction – Every transaction happens to your property is clearly recorded in your account statement, which you will receive once every 2 months. You know what we are doing, and you can easily hold us accountable.
- It is generally full of hassle to liaise with tenants – Undeniably, it is a tenants’ market these days in Abu Dhabi and being in a highly uncertain market situation means, inevitably, tenants are more demanding and turnover rates are higher. We see our tenant liaison works load has increased by 3 times since Covid. It is not wise for you to spend 3 times more of your precious time liaising with tenants than spending with your beloved family (or work, either one).
With Transparent Property Management, you’ll be getting a dedicated and perfectly formed team of experts on your side. We care about our relationships with all our clients and will do our best to serve you!
Our recommendation is this…Leave the property headaches to the experts, allow yourself more time to do what you’re great at, and save yourself money in the process!