Since our launch in 2012 Crompton Partners has quickly become the largest Real Estate Company owned and run by Western expatriates in Abu Dhabi.
Our customer service based approach has earned us the trust of our clients throughout Abu Dhabi, from governmental institutions and large corporations to the individuals whose homes we manage on a daily basis.
What are the services offered by Crompton Partners?
As your Property Manager we represent you in everything we do. Finding you great tenants quickly is our priority (we do not charge leasing commission to your tenants or to other agents), but we do more than simply renting your property. We take the hassle and stress out of owning property, we let you take more time doing the things you love doing, like spending time with family, taking holidays or just relaxing.
Please download our brochure for our full list of property management service.
What do we do
- Monthly account statement: You receive your monthly account statement as soon as we start managing your property. You know exactly how much the maintenance work has cost, and how much you have received for your rent.
- Handover: If you are about to receive your property from the developer we do it all for you…
- Deposit rent cheques: No matter how many payments your tenants provide, we keep track of the dates and deposit your cheques into your account.
- Maintenance Liaison: We work with qualified tradesmen to deal with all maintenance issues promptly and cost-effectively.
- Settle security deposit: We list all items that require deduction from the tenant’s security deposit, and we settle it with the tenants.
- Restore property back to rentable condition: We oversee the restoration of your property to make sure it is put back into the condition the vacating tenant received it in.
Some people see property maintenance as a cost, but the way we do it you end up making money and protecting your investment.
Our Property Management Only Package is 4% of your annual rent. That is only two weeks rent. We believe that with the speed at which we make your property ready and find new tenants, that our property management service will actually make you money on lost revenue.
Our Standard Package is 6% of your annual gross rental income and includes an Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) with our trusted maintenance company. This gives your property full coverage, including two preventative AC, electrical, plumbing inspections and cleaning services, unlimited free emergency call outs as well as heavily discounted rates for any parts and materials cost, which can substantially offset our management fee.
We also have a special package for owners about to be handed newly constructed properties from the developer. Due to our customer focused approach we can also create a tailor made individual package if required.
For pricing details, please download our brochure
What are the fees for using Crompton Partners as my property manager?
What are the benefits of using Crompton Partners?
We represent you in everything we do.
The Abu Dhabi real estate market is changing rapidly, rents have fallen and many new towers have been handed over. An apartment or villa no longer gets rented just because it’s available. Renting out your property now takes a professional to do it quickly and for the right rent. Engaging a professional property manager to represent your properties and give you insight into the market becomes critical to having successful investments in Abu Dhabi. Crompton Partners is here to maximise the income potential of your assets.
Stay Informed About Abu Dhabi Real Estate Law
Abu Dhabi Real Estate is going through a transition, the government has gradually started to implement new laws and regulations, including 3% new tenancy tax, 5% rental cap, setting up of a land registry department, regulation of the percentage of transfer fees a developer is allowed to charge etc. The pace is slow but it’s constant. We help you stay informed about the new requirements and how best to react to them.
What Our Clients Say
To list your property for sale or lease please email us. Alternatively please complete the form below and one of our experienced agents shall contact you.
Meet The Team
Joanne Martinez Ramento
Customer Liaisons officer (Reem)
- +971 50 535 7383