1. The plot of land is one of the very few pieces that are larger
than most of other similar villas in the compound. The land
space is 404 square meters (Approx. SF 4440) with prime
location next to the entrance of the compound main gate.
2. The space of back garden is 120 SM (SF 1300) and Owner built up a
swimming pool with Multi-Cyclone Filtration (salt & chlorine
system), Swim Jet Waves, RCHP Cooling & Heating,
Hydrotherapy jets (Water Massage) and water falls.
3. The pool is surrounded with coping edge plus high-quality
wooden deck both reflecting a beautiful separation & safety.
4. A BBQ center was erected with sink and gas supply.
5. A seated area made with large size & high-quality tiles.
6. Grass made to laon with various trees everywhere (Mango,
Palm, Jasmine, Banana…).
7. The front garden is 32 SM (approx. 340 SF) which has been
covered with constructed wooden Pergola along with many
plants and trees.
8. Owner made construction modification / expansion inside the
villa including enlargement of the reception area by 14 SM
9. One bedroom was also extended by balcony enclosure adding
10 SM (approx. 110 SF). Therefore, the overall BUA of The villa
has increased from 397 SM (Aprrox.4270 SF) up to 421 SM
(Approx. 4530 SF) which is more than all other similar four bedroom
townhouses in the compound.
10. Owner also built up four fixed wall cupboards that were tailored to
its use. One large size in the master bedroom (SF 170), one at
the Pantry, one at the Housemaid room and one at the Kitchen.
“The owner is offering any potential buyer the opportunity to rent the
villa by themselves for one year after one month from the
completion of the sale agreement being an encouragement
and support for investors looking for immediate